[Solved] Media Library  

RSS

Web Designer Admin
17/01/2017 5:43 pm  

The Media Library button is visually defined by the orange button displayed on the top-left side -- Editor page

The second point of access is from Editor itself -- when you want to change a graphic element (image).

This section can be accessed by registered users only.

Media Library holds all graphic resources available to help you design your unique project.

On Media Library page you will see two sections. One of the sections is the sidebar with links vertically displayed .

The second section is the top menu holding tab buttons to switch between different graphic categories.

Media Library

When in editing process the the Media Library access point is already added so no need for opening additional pages.

Left Sidebar of Media section.

Currently displays two links (vertical tabs).

The top one is named Image Library (default)

Second one is named My Images.

Note: My Images allow registered user to import images from connected accounts (available on APPS page)

In the same area My Images section, the user can upload their images (if they connected with their Wordpress account) or import via direct URL.

My Images category is private section and it is not accessible by others except the owner of the account.

Need to know.

If the user has created an Wordpress free account and using the APPS option to connect it with the Camgirl Live Template Editor service, in order to use the My Images > Upload functionality, the wordpress blog must not be set to private.

How it works.

1. Create Wordpress free account

2. Connect the Editor with Wordpress

3. Through secured Wordpress API the user can upload graphics directly from Editor to their Wordpress account (Media)

The images uploaded on Wordpress are NOT publicly accessible. No need to create a post or anything else.

Edited: 11 months  ago

Dan N - Camgirl Live Editor - Profile

ReplyQuote
Web Designer Admin
11/07/2017 8:05 am  

Update

Improved the uploading process functionality and resources

User upload - Upload Image  

- removed the additional hosting options as it was confusing for some users . Simpler the better

Import image via URL - Import Image

- two fields available for Image name and Image URL (direct full path of the image)

- import button

Import images via Connected APPS

Currently our platform supports connections with multiple platforms from which you can import images (account required) .

Note: Camgirl Live Editor IS NOT a hosting platform and official APIs provided by services  (mentioned below)  allow a limited number of images to be imported into your private media library  My Images .

Available platforms:

YouTube, Wordpress, Twitter, Tumblr, Manyvids, Imgur, Google+, Blogger

YouTube / Manyvids - grabs the thumbnail of uploaded your video

Wordpress - you can register and create your free blog on Wordpress platform - Connecting your WP account with CLE , images from WP Media Library will be imported into CLE  My Images  (no public access)

Blogger - you can register and create your free blog on Blogger platform and import your images  to your private media library

Twitter / Tumblr - connecting with your Twitter account via API you can import your latest images (limited number of images)

Note: Even if requested, our platform will not integrate Photobucket (image hosting service) due to their limited allocated user-bandwidth

ReplyQuote
Web Designer Admin
04/08/2017 1:22 am  

Update 04.8.2017

Media Library includes a new section in the left sidebar.

Edited Images hosted

This section includes all the Cropped/Resized images used by the user in their editing process.

NOTE: All the images uploaded during the editing process (cropped, resized...). Hosted images will be removed upon template deletion or plan cancelation

Read more about manual backup

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register