Bio Position  

RSS

Web Designer Admin
25/09/2016 3:53 pm  

Because this live tool is not using Chaturbate or CamGasm core platform, the templates might look a little bit different. For example the tool doesn't render the default CB's bio section where you can input your real name or tattoos field. 

This is the reason for which you must add a line of code after you are done with editing the content. Click the #main (orange) tag and at the very end of the right sidebar there are some options. You will add the code suggested inside last field.

Screenshot

suggested position

We suggest using Margin
120px auto 30px -140px values

Dan N - Camgirl Live Editor - Profile

ReplyQuote
10/12/2016 5:18 pm  

I tried uploading my halfway done template.  But Chaturbate wouldn't accept it or allow it to upload because the navigation was compromised by the "amazon" and Myvids" icons that are on the side.  At least that is what I think it stopping it. It wouldn't upload so I really couldn't tell for sure by seeing it live/displayed.  

Now I went back to the template to see if I could adjust the position these icons.  But I am having trouble "selecting" them.  I can't seem to grab them or highlight them to look at their position.  Help!!

ReplyQuote
Web Designer Admin
10/12/2016 5:55 pm  

Can you post a link to your profile so I may take a look? - (contact us if you don't want to post your profile page link publicly) 

I would also like to know which template you chose to use because all our templates are safe-to-use regarding Chaturbate platform. Each element should NOT cover any of the Chaturbate main functions like tabs, banners or the video stream window. We comply with their policy and editing suggestions.

I think this topic might be helpful for you. If i understand your issue

[How to Fix] Full page element covers all bio

http://camgirl.xniteproductions.com/cb-profiler/community/post-your-issue/how-to-fix-full-page-element-covers-all-bio/#post-54 
Edited: 12 months  ago

Dan N - Camgirl Live Editor - Profile

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register