Tip #1 - Using Twitter as a powerful Marketing Tool  

RSS

Web Designer Admin
30/03/2017 2:07 pm  

Using Twitter as a marketing tool is pretty simple.  [read more about using Twitter as a powerful Marketing tool]

I am sure you already know how to tweet use Twitter to post a link, a page or to simply post a status on your Twitter account but what if your Twitter activity makes you money?

Ok, that is a generic and vague question but let me show you how to use Twitter+Affiliate program to your advantage. Yes financial benefit from Twitter posts.

1. You need real followers who are interested in what you post... big numbers are always impressive but how much can be converted in money? Yup you need real followers.

2. Using your unique affiliate ID / referral link.  Access your Affiliate Program page [screenshot] click on Overview tab from the left sidebar [screenshot] to grab your referral links. Now.. do your magic, post on twitter images, statuses or anything you consider to be appealing for your followers and don't forget to add your unique referral link. Click post button and that's it.  You just made a money-making post on twitter. 

There is no need to state the obvious that more posts with your referral links means more opportunities.  Engage with your followers and earn.  

Do you find this difficult? I believe it is the simplest way to make money while posting on Twitter

Dan N - Camgirl Live Editor - Profile

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register