Payment Url,video and store item token amounts, and make fan club a clickable link  

RSS

27/03/2017 5:56 pm  

I have a removed link account how can I link that to my videos and store items so that customers can purchase items? 

How can I add a display for store items and video amounts?  Would I just need to edit the hosted images or is there a way I can actually add boxes similar to the tip menu?

How can I make my fan club a clickable link so that customers can actually join when the click the fan club bar? 

Thats all I have for removed link Your guidance would be greatly removed link

Thanks, Carmen

rebelliarose liked
ReplyQuoteLikeSolvedReport
Web Designer Admin
27/03/2017 7:11 pm  

Hi Carmen, unfortunately the settings had removed the links automatically (there were very useful) but I will try to "guess" and find the solution to your questions.

From APPS  button you can connect with available services.

How can I add a display for store items and video amounts?  Would I just need to edit the hosted images or is there a way I can actually add boxes similar to the tip menu?

I'd suggest you to get a quick look at the video tutorials/presentations... it will help you.

http://camgirl.xniteproductions.com/cb-profiler/video-tutorials/

If you have other questions or you feel like videos don't cove the issues you encounter please contact us with all details and necessary info.

Thank you, Dan N

Edited: 8 months  ago

Dan N - Camgirl Live Editor - Profile

rebelliarose liked
ReplyQuoteLikeReport

Working

Please Login or Register